Friday 5 April 2013

Number Ones

Description

This is the number ones of my life so far, starting with the day I was born and my first birthday, then the day I left school and my 18th birthday. I have 4 songs for the dates all my children were born mixed in with my 1st job my 21st birthday and the day I got married. It is quite an eclectic mix that to be fair I can’t say I like all the songs but these were the public’s choices on my important dates.

Tracks

1. Without you – Nilsson

2. Cum feel the noise – Slade

3. Reet petit – Jackie Wilson

4. With a little help from my friends – Wet Wet Wet

5. Dub be good to me – Beats International

6. Shoop shoop song – Cher

7. No Limit – 2 Unlimited

8. Stay another day – East 17

9. Millennium prayer – Cliff Richard

10. Dynamite – Taio Cruz

11. Start without you – Alexandra Burke

Mix By Richard Sample

No comments:

Post a Comment