Thursday 7 March 2013

The Smiths

Description

Summer of 69 always makes me smile and takes me back to a happy time of no responsibilities, In the air tonight not many people know the reason behind this song and the song is telling a personal story for the singer, I can’t make you love me a true song about love, Insomnia this song gets under my skin and just makes me want to dance, Bohemian Rhapsody childhood memories of a trip to Edinburgh, Without You great dance song, Africa a fantastic example of why the 80’s is the best era for music, Set the fire to the 3rd bar very talented but understated band, Dakota a good driving song, Wide Awake personal reasons, The Flood an excellent example of how to be come back kings, Claire da lune beautiful bit of classical music used in a very good film

Track List

1. Summer of 69 – Bryan Adams

2. In the air tonight – Phil Collins

3. I can’t make you love me (George Michael version)

4. Insomnia – Faithless

5. Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen

6. Without You – Usher

7. Africa – Toto

8. Set the fire to the 3rd bar – Snow patrol

9. Dakota – Stereophonics

10. Wide Awake – Katy Perry

11. The Flood – Take That

12. Claire da lune – Debussi

Mix by – Claire Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment