Saturday 30 March 2013

Bedroom Moves


Description

This is a soundtrack that takes you from the suggestion of getting it on, and the wondering if you know how to make love to me. The moves start with kissing all over, and the beat of the Ramones remind you that love has a rhythm. Marvin Gaye again to feel that deep rich voice remind you that this is healing. Really getting into the action now with Bad Company, the rhythm again gives a background beat to your bedroom moves, and then Paul Weller's haunting song, the raunchy of Madonna inside of me. For those that like something different it can be accommodated with Jimmy reminding us how difficult it can be to love someone like you. The Beatles remind us of the hoped outcome, Ian Dury for those that fell asleep and want more in the morning, and Captain and Tenille for the greedy people who want to do it more than once. This mix works well either played straight or played on random.

Tracks

1. Marvin Gaye - Lets get it on

2. Pat Benetar - If you think you know how to love me

3. Exile - I wanna kiss you all over

4. Ramones - Baby I love you

5. Marvin Gaye - Sexual healing

6. Bad Company - Feel like making love

7. Paul Weller - You do something to me

8. Madonna - Inside of me

9. Jimmy Somerville - To love somebody

10. The Beatles - Come Together

11. Ian Dury and the Blockheads - Wake up and make love to me

12. Captain and Tenille - Do that to me one more time

Mix By Dawn Tweddell

1 comment: